ALTERNATIVE INCA TRAIL
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
DEPARTURES EVERY DAY
An ancient and remote path in the same area as the Inca Trail, however less visited but with much more spectacular views. This trek is an excellent choice for those who wish to escape the more congested routes and a faster way, or those who are looking for an alternative when the Inca Trail this traditional congested. You can see the change of the various floors organic, from subtropical areas and stunning peaks and glaciers, to reach the Lost City of the Incas, Machupicchu.
Day 1: CUSCO - SORAYPAMPA - RAYAMPATA
We start from the city of Cusco early on a journey of 3 ½ hours to Soraypampa for the walk to Huaracmachay instead of our lunch, then In the afternoon we continued to Rayampata instead of our first camp.
Day 2: RAYAMPATA COLPAPAMPA PLAYA
After a good breakfast we prepare to take the walk out at 07:00 am we walk around the site named Chaullay, This day will be unforgettable because along the way we will see a great variety of flora and fauna, noting in this section different varieties of orchids and cataracts large scale until we reach our camp in Playa.
Day 3: PLAYA - SANTA TERESA - AGUAS CALIENTES
From Playa pass through the community of Cochapampa and we descend into the jungle, and then followed the river Salkantay, appreciating a variety of crops including coffee, bananas, avocado, pineapple and most interesting is to see some crops of coca leaves, grass sacred to the Incas, a sight of an unusual angle Machupicchu, we decline to reach the Power Plant where we board the train that takes us to Aguas Calientes where you spend the night in a hotel.
Day 4: AGUAS CALIENTES MACHUPICCHU CUSCO
This day will be dedicated only to visit the wonder of Machu Picchu after taking the tour guide also enough time to explore on our own and in the evening board the train back to Cusco.
- Transfer from airport to hotel in Cusco.
- Information Walk to be held and delivery of maps.
- Transfer from hotel to the town of Soraypampa.
- Salkantay and Machupicchu tickets.
- Professional Guide.
- Cook, porters, mules and porters.
- Food during the trek. (3D, 3A, 3C).
- Camping equipment (tents, mattress, cooking equipment).
- Extra transport used in the walk.
- Train Hidroelectrica to Aguas Calientes .
- Bus up and down in Aguas Calientes / Machupicchu / Aguas Calientes.
- Return on backpacker train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco.
- Moving the station to the hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast the first day, dinner on the third day breakfast and lunch on the fourth day.
- Sleeping bag.
- Discount of $ 20.00 with International Student Card (ISIC Card).
- Children under 8 years (copy of your passport) deduct $ 20.00
- A mule and extra carrier (12 kilos) for the personal equipment $ 60.00.
- Rent a sleeping bag Pen $ 20.00 all the way.
- Rent a normal sleeping bag $ 15.00 all the way.
- Rent $ 20.00 a backpack all the way.
- Return on Vistadome increase $ 35.00 per person.