CITY TOUR CUSCO
Cusco, capital of the empire of the Incas is now one of the most fascinating destinations around the world, by the enormous amount of important archaeological remains. Cusco is the Archaeological Capital of America.
Walking through the city, which still retains its Inca walls that were the basis of colonial buildings, is a journey through the history of one of the more highly developed cultures.
By day it is a magical city, and at night the tourists flood the clubs and pubs, giving this city a very special international flavor.
This circuit starts between 1 and 1:30 pm, with the picking up of passengers from the hotel and then visit the following archaeological and religious attractions.
- Main square.
- Koricancha (Temple of the Sun).
- Puca Pucara.
- Tourist Bus.
- Professional Guide.
- Touristic ticket.
- Entrance to the temple Koricancha : S/ 10:00.
- Entrance to the Cathedral : S/ 25:00 .
- Departure : Every day at 13:00 hrs.
- Duration : Approx 4 hours.
- Recommendation : Bring a jacket.
- If you want we can include entrance tickets in the tour for your convenience.